Sunday, April 8, 2018

Fwd: Bozo Bezos Battles Trump


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ben Garrison [Grrr Graphics] <info@grrrgraphics.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 2:56 PM
Subject: Bozo Bezos Battles Trump
To: William Cronister <Williamcronister@gmail.com>


The globalist progressive Jeff Bezos is not only looking more and more like "Dr. Evil," he's also acting like him.

That is, he's trying to take over the world. He's achieving this by selling nearly everything on Amazon as well as monitoring what everyone purchases there. Some may call me a hypocrite for selling my own books there, but it's the only way I can reach a wide audience.

I also use YouTube and Twitter as well as Facebook, but I use them to promote liberty and libertarian ideals. I don't expect it to last.

It appears that the wave of censorship now being pushed by the Deep State oligarchy will make sure I'm kicked off sooner or later.

-Ben Garrison
Join the Grrr Team on Patreon

April patrons receive a FREE Trump 2020 magnet - together we can take on the Left!  Pledge $5.00 or more Get the Trump 2020 magnet AND the MAGA Magnet (while supplies last) Thank you for the support!
 
 
 
GrrrGraphics , Home of Ben Garrison Cartoons, Lakeside, Montana 59922, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please register to comment.